Keeping your lawn healthy is no easy task. But what if it could be? Installing a sprinkler system could be the perfect solution for your lawn care woes.
The benefits to installing a sprinkler system include:
- Automation: A sprinkler system allows you to automate your lawn care. This will save you both time and money, while making your life much easier.
- Extra Help: Obviously the primary function of a sprinkler system is to water your lawn, but they can also assist you with many other water-related jobs, such as watering trees, gardens, and flowers.
- Better Coverage: A sprinkler system will do a better job watering your lawn than you could ever dream of doing.
- Water Conservation: Installing an effective irrigation system conserve plenty of water. It is estimated that 70% of water usage in many households occur outside the house. With lawn sprinkler systems, 40% of this outside consumption can be saved. Compared with using a hose to water your yard, an irrigation system uses less water to keep your grass green and nourished. When dry season comes, you do not have to worry about your plants drying up.
- Resale Value: Installing a sprinkler system will also greatly add to the value of your home.
Installing a sprinkler system can be a do-it-yourself project, but more complicated systems should be installed by a lawn care professional. If you have any questions, contact TLC Incorporated by calling 888-742-5852 or click here today!
Make sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter as well!